VIRTUAL ASSESSMENTS MAY BE AVAILABLE AS PART OF COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
A clinical referral is a transfer of patient care from one clinician to another and is a vital document that enables clinicians to communicate and work together to provide the most appropriate care. The aim of clinical referrals is to ensure patients are referred to the right healthcare service, with the right information, at the right time, and that they receive the right response. Having an appropriate clinical referral can improve the transition between primary care providers and secondary care specialists; increasing the legibility and accuracy of referrals reduces errors that occur through incomplete information or lost referrals.
In today’s healthcare environment, providers—especially in primary care—face challenges navigating the complex referral process. Having certainty as to a referral’s status and ensuring patients receive the best possible appointment with the best possible clinician, in a timely fashion, can be difficult. Unnecessary delays and missed appointments quickly lead to increased waiting times, poor care outcomes and frustrated care providers
Advanced Healthcare Management aims to:
• Put tools in the hands of clinicians to help them understand their patients as a population
• Connect historically competitive organisations to achieve patient-centred collaboration
• Remove waste caused by duplicate or uninformed actions
• Manage patient needs in a proactive, cost-effective way
At Advanced Healthcare Management, we provide our clients and patients with the most evidence based therapy, necessary for rapid recovery.
Services that we provide can include:
- Physical Rehabilitation In-Clinic
We can refer patients to one of our clinics throughout the GTA and surrounding areas to allow for convenience of travel
- Physical Rehabilitation In-House
In some cases, we can provide in-home physical therapy to allow for greater recovery time
- Nursing Services - Driver Reintegration Therapy
- Social Work Therapy - Physiotherapy
- Chronic Pain Therapy - Chiropractic
- Nutritional Counseling - Dentistry
- Psychological Therapy - Vocational Rehabilitation
- Electromyography Testing (EMG) - MRI
- Plastic Surgery Services - Orthopedic Surgery
- Registered Massage Therapy - Acupuncture
Our team can provide in-home therapy services if the client/patient is eligible to receive them. We also provide assistive medical devices to help patients in and around their home after catastrophic injuries.
Services that we provide can include:
- Personal Support/Attendant Care Services
Personal grooming and hygiene such as bathing and toileting, dressing and undressing
- Nursing Services
Our nurses facilitate a smooth transition from hospital to home, acting as a bridge to support patients with complex needs. Services may include: a home visit after discharge from the hospital, review of medication, comprehensive nursing assessment, client and family education, and ensuring appropriate follow-up appointments are scheduled.
- Nutritional Counseling
Nutrition plays a large role in recovery after injury. This is important, but often ignored. We will perform a nutritional assessment and provide the necessary information which may assist in recovering most efficiently from the injury
- Medical Supplies and Equipment
Depending on the needs of the patient, specific equipment including wheelchairs, hospital beds, crutches, orthopedic braces, bathroom bars, TENS units, etc. can be provided
- Chiropractic - Kinesiology
- Registered Massage Therapy - Physiotherapy
- Kinesiology - Occupational Therapy
Our company services the Greater Toronto Are (GTA - City of Toronto, regional municipalities of Durham, Halton, Peel and York), however we have also serviced many other areas, Province-wide. Areas we can service include, but are not limited to:
CENTRAL ONTARIO AND NIAGARA PENNINSULA
Certain medical legal assessments and patient management services can be done virtually.
We welcome you to call us at 416-241-3555 to discuss any questions you may have.